可怕时代的安全想法 - 与Jay Abraham，Dean Jackson和Joe Polish的Endst Chaos中创业
How do you keep your balance as an Entrepreneur and keep growing your business amidst worldwide fear, chaos, and uncertainty?Listen to insights from three of the greats in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Jay Abraham, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish will dive into the importance of results when leveraging ethical opportunities – no matter what’s going on in the world. They’ll reveal the strategies that have kept them above the chaos and specific ways to adapt quickly so your business and clients continue to thrive. You’ll learn the value of responding instead of reacting, unlearning, and creating measurable results that sell themselves.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go towww.GeniusNetwork.com.
- 为什么始终存在解决方案 - 即使在逆境中也是如此。
- The ONE practice that permanently changed the way Joe responds to life.
- B.R.A.N.D.: A Buying Reflex Affecting NOW Decisions.
- How to be PREEMPTIVE and ELEVATE yourself above the chaos.
- Why a RESULTS-LEADER will always trump a thought-leader.
- The DISCONNECT between the value you sell and the value someone will buy.
- The incorrect ASSUMPTION entrepreneurs make about results.
- How Dean adapted quickly to Coronavirus limitations to STILL produce results.
- Unlearning is more important than learning at some point.
- FOUR questions to ask yourself during your designated “thinking-time”.
- Jay, Dean, and Joe speculate about what’s going on with Coronavirus.
- The purpose of the news is designed to startle, not inform.
- Fearful leaders react, they don’t respond.
- Jay and his client were in the gold business and had to stop being reactive and impulsive.
- Adopt “ethical opportunism” – there’s always a market forsomething.
- 杰伊讲述了他如何克服的故事 - 然后征服 - 逆境。
- The market is impacted by panic and uncertainty.
- How Jay protected people’s assets while making everyone a profit.
- Jay defines what marketing means to him.
- Dean shares how to establish a “buying reflex affecting NOW decisions.”
- How being preemptive is critical when establishing a brand.
- Being preemptive means positioning yourself as the ONLY option in your prospect’s eye.
- Be prominent by being significantly known in your market.
- Serve your business and others by servicing your team, clients, and community.
- Think about how you tell your story and provide results.
- Get intimate and empathize with how your prospect sees life.
- Create measurable results – even if they seem initially immeasurable.
- 米ost people aren’t strategic and sell tactics that don’t last through the crisis.
- 您必须优化您的系统beforeyou expand.
- 考虑如何为您的影响范围获得结果 - 无论如何。
- If you remove the fear, they will buy.
- There are opportunities everywhere – even before, during, and after your current sale.
- 米otivation, ability, and prompts get people to act.
- You either create value or diminish it.
- Keith Cunningham的书The Road Less Stupidhas a concept called “thinking time”.
- Think differently and own positive outcomes from negative events.